RemX has partnered with a manufacturing company in King of Prussia, PA to assist in their search for a Bookkeeper. This would be a direct-hire, permanent opportunity. Our client offers a competitive salary, annual bonus, profit sharing and 100% employer paid health insurance. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Bookkeeper Job Description:
- Process and reconcile vendor invoices.
- Process banking transaction wire transfers and credit card payments.
- Establish credit limit for new customers.
- Process customer credits, debits and returns.
- Assist with the month-end/year-end close process.
- Bank reconciliations.
- General Ledger and cash flow reporting.
- Weekly AP check runs.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in an accounting related field is required.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Proficiency with ERP and CRM software systems.
- 8-10 years of bookkeeping experience
- Industrial, distribution or manufacturing experience is preferred.