RemX is recruiting for an Accountant/Bookkeeper for a growing company located in Foothill Ranch. This Accountant / Bookkeeper will be responsible for managing the day to day accounting functions. We are seeking a long-term fit, pay depends on experience ranging from $21-26/hr.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes the processing of accounts payable to include but not limited to; processing invoices, cutting checks, obtaining signatures, sending checks, and addressing inquires and concerns.
- Monitors compliance with all state regulations and other government regulations as applicable.
- Cash handling functions include but not limited to receiving payment, posting payment, reconciling deposits, and addressing inquires and concerns.
- State and City Sales/Excise Tax filling on a monthly basis
- Will assist in the bi-weekly data input/transmission of payroll
- Support timely monthly end financial close, including but not limited to; assigned journal entries, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
- Completes other tasks/duties as assigned.
- Assist with projects assigned including administrative or accounting work
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with minimum of 2-5 years’ relevant accounting experience.
- Experience with excise tax is a Plus and/or sales tax
- Quickbooks Experience required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- This role is On-Site Full-Time