Reputable organization in West Palm Beach is seeking for a Bilingual Customer Service Advisor to join their team!
Ideal candidate enthusiastically delivers an exceptional customer experience to all prospects via telephone, chat, email, and walk-ins. Serves as a knowledgeable resource, guiding customers in understanding product features and benefits. Manages A/R for incoming orders.
Responsibilities include Customer Service and Accounting functions:
- Utilizes multiple service channels (in person, email, chat, phone, etc.) to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Serves as a knowledgeable consultant and assists customers in understanding products and benefits and purchasing products.
- Utilizes proactive and intuitive techniques to enhance the customer experience by providing suggestions for products that match customer interests and needs.
- Responds to inbound customer inquiries and escalates if necessary to find solutions to customer needs and requests.
- Effectively responds to escalated customer inquiries from junior customer consultants and escalates if necessary to find solutions to customer needs and requests.
- Manages daily A/R for all incoming orders.
- Prepares daily deposits, handles cash, and closes out the cash register.
- Reports daily postings of cash receipts and sales.
- Enters accurate sales/accounts receivable transactions into SAP.
- Prepares and post accounts receivables transactions.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Bilingual English/Spanish - Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Articulate, persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Savviness and experience with technology: Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, Google, SAP, or other related platforms preferred.
- Able to use effective and probing questioning and listening techniques to identify customer needs.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and thirst for knowledge.
- Demonstrates ownership, high-energy, and team player-can do attitude.