Bilingual Care Coordinator (33760)
RemX Clearwater, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bilingual Inbound Customer Service Agent
13.50 per hour for Bilingual
12.50 for non Bilingual
Work From Home after completing training on site.
- Agent is responsible for answering all incoming calls and emails from internal and external sources and responding appropriately, while maintaining a professional, courteous demeanor.
- Agent will also confirm eligibility, determining transportation requirements and mode of transportation.
- Utilizes scheduling software to manage recurring, short notice and future trip scheduling.
- Troubleshoots and problem solves transportation issues with healthcare facilities and health plan personnel.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Answer/handle incoming phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Copying, typing, faxing, sending/receiving and distribution of emails/documents Interact with team members, other A2C department personnel, health plan personnel, health plan members medical providers/health care facilities and transportation providers
- Learn and develop proficiency with Transportation computer application
- Assist with managing recurring, short notice and future trip scheduling
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Education/Licensing/Certification: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: One year of previous inbound call center experience or dispatcher preferred Experience in a high stress and high call volume center preferred
- Prior dispatch/routing experience is preferred
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Ability to manage and provide follow-up on projects/tasks, set priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn and understand various computer programs
- Excellent customer service skills Collaborative/Teamwork orientation
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to maintain efficiency
- This is a temp to hire position offering full benefits.