Bilingual Call Center Representative
RemX Clifton, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RemX is seeking a Bilingual Call Center Representative in Clifton for a Contract to Hire opportunity! This position is responsible for assisting members and healthcare providers regarding health insurance and benefit plans.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish
- Previous experience in customer service or call center
- Healthcare/medical experience is preferred but not required
- Bilingual candidates a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of office support, finance and accounting, contact center, information technology and engineering professionals. Using its proven "Exact Match" methodology, RemX matches qualified talent with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis.