Reputable Construction Company in the South Miami area is seeking for an experiences Administrative Assistant to manage their Worker's Compensation Claims.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Ensures timely processing of workers' compensation claims
- Responsible for submitting accident reports to insurance carriers
- Assist with payroll, working with managers to ensure all employee's worked hours are accurate.
- Demonstrated communication skills, both verbal and written, including knowledge of proper business formats, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Demonstrates customer service skills with the ability to answer in-person and written requests, and telephone calls and impart accurate and current information in a courteous, friendly and professional manner.
- Skill to use word processing, database, spreadsheet, e-mail, and web-based software. Skill to use Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and other software, and web-based functions.
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in both paper and the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Liaise with other departments or functions (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Provide general Administrative support to Safety Manager.
Key Competencies for Administrative Assistant:
- Excellent communication
- Self-motivated, work independently and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Great interpersonal skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Great attention to detail
- Adaptability, Initiative and high stress tolerance
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders across the organization
- Bilingual English/Spanish