Are you a looking for a position within a well established organization that will allow you to use your skills to bring an immediate impact to their daily operations?! Well keep reading as RemX has landed an exciting new Accounting Clerk opportunity with a legacy client of ours in the Lauderhill, Florida area. In this role, you will directly assist upper management with typical day-to-day Accounting Procedures including Accounts Payable, Receivables and other General Accounting Activities. Responsibilities include:
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable type activities
- Reconcile specific general ledger and bank accounts
- Compares data contained in a variety of financial records in order to detect trends, errors, or anomalies.
- Maintains files and support documentation required to authenticate business transactions
- Other duties as assigned
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Must have 3+ years of Accounting Experience
- Must have experience working with Excel Spreadsheets and Manipulating Data