RemX Norristown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RemX has partnered with a large facility maintenance company in Norristown, PA to assist in their search for an Account Manager. This would be a fully remote position and you would be provided a computer, phone, etc. The Account Manager would provide customer service and follow-up to clients and vendors regarding the services they requested. Qualified candidates with previous customer service experience are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration.
Account Manager Job Description:
- Tasked with answering calls and responding to emails so that the lines of communication remain open with clients
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of your clients’ service level agreements and key performance indicators
- Maintain communication with our clients in a timely, efficient, and professional manner
- Responsible for writing and submitting proposals to our clients for approval
- Effectively resolve issues that our clients may face and see them through to completion
- Make sure all 3rd party work order systems are accurately updated and maintained
- Provide service providers with a daily overview of their open work orders
- Manage our internal platform by accepting and entering work orders
- Following up on work orders to ensure that our clients service level agreements are being maintained
Account Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 1-3 years customer service-related experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Excel & Word
- Organizational skills, including attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of commitment to customer service and teamwork
RemXWhy Work Here?
Room for growth, great company
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of finance and accounting professionals. Using its proven "Exact Match" methodology, RemX matches qualified talent with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis.