RemX is seeking 2020 Software Interior Designer for a Client in Norcross, GA. Pay: $20/hr to start.
If you have worked at Home Depot, Lowes, or an Interior Decorating company – This could be your next role!
The 2020 Software Interior Designer will:
- Handling all Inbound and Outbound Sales.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor and conduct Consultative Sales.
The 2020 Software Interior Designer requirements:
- Related interior design, building products, cabinetry sales/management, sales training and/or marketing experience.
- Previous experience working with and training cabinet dealers or contractors is preferred.
- Able to travel when needed.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work with little to no supervision.
- Aware of the latest in Cabinetry designs and industry trends.
- Proficient in either 2020 or AutoCAD design.
- Must be able to effectively train people.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills.