In this role as a travel industry professional, you will service and advise customers who initiate contact directly with the company. You will assist them with planning for their trips and deliver an overall superior customer service experience.
- 25 holiday/PTO days annually
- 401K with company match
- Two Medical Insurance Plans
- FSA and HAS
- Plus more including a beautiful Scottsdale location
- Receive inbound calls from potential high net worth customers. Assist with any related questions and identify guests' travel needs. Design custom complex itineraries.
- Establish quality customer relationships by delivering superior customer service, establishing rapport, identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations to include meeting customer’s needs.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for custom vacation packages and itineraries
- Work with luxury supplier brands to curate travel itineraries based on the customer’s needs
- Coordinate all components of the travel itinerary, including: Air, Car, Cruise Hotel, Rail, Ground-Transportation, Sightseeing and Tours
- Prefer five years of experience in travel industry, advising clients with travel
- Previous experience in travel product management or travel program management is preferred
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Excellent standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent geographical skills and destination/travel knowledge
- Strong understanding of all major travel suppliers including fine hotels and niche suppliers
- Ability to coordinate and manage complex travel projects
- Exemplary work ethic and the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong organizational, multi‐tasking, and prioritizing skills within a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with travel industry tools including supplier booking engines and GDS
- Experience in handling affluent accommodations such as: villas, private jets, and on-location partners
- Good computer skills