- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Staff Accountant Job
· Parsippany, New Jersey Area
· Hybrid Job (4 days in office - Fridays from home)
· $80 Million Organization
· $55K to $70K Annually, Plus Benefits & Discretionary Bonus!
· Entry-level position with growth potential
Staff Accountant Job: Under general supervision provides accounting, reporting analyses, and transaction processing for the accounting department.
Company: This company and team are committed to serving communities with passion and integrity. Our team members are drawn from diverse backgrounds, offering a variety of perspectives that help develop creative, innovative solutions in collaboration with our clients and stakeholders. With a global mindset and project experience in more than 150 countries, this company is proud to deliver on its shared mission.
Hybrid: In office 4 days a week, Fridays from home.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Prepare general ledger account analyses and reconcile vendor invoices and payments.
· Perform month-end close tasks including journal entries, AR and AP reconciliations, fixed asset accounting, and accrued and prepaid expenses.
· Invoice sales and rental projects inclusive of government projects using the WAWF system
· Process Sales Use Tax for multiple states.
· Generate, update, and provide analysis on reports, AR, weekly cash flow etc.
· Develop metrics to measure operating and expense trends and opportunities.
· Perform monthly bank reconciliations and assist with accounts payable and collection efforts.
· Develop a working proficiency with the Visual Enterprise software system, including in the underlying Visual and Crystal Report databases, and create subsequent reports.
· Perform other duties as required
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university is required.
· Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Proficient in MS Office and Strong Excel skills and understanding ERP systems.
· Understanding of the technical aspect of account analysis and financial statements.
· Recent grad with strong internship welcome to apply.
· Spanish or Polish speaking is a plus.
RemX The Workforce Experts
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Staff Accountant III jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.