- Posted: over a month ago
- $70,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY! PRODUCTION MANAGER! 1st and 2nd shift needed!
This position will oversee daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. Responsibilities: -
- Organize department during a production shift as per SOPs governing the operation.
- Efficient planning to produce Quality Goods On Time.
- Drive improvements in Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery -Managing the department(s) shifts operation
- Ensure full compliance with GMP, USDA, and FDA requirements.
- Enforcing the agreed safety systems and procedures
- Managing department to ensure delivery of the product to the agreed production schedule.
- Coordinating activities with maintenance, quality, and stores to ensure smooth reliable operation.
- Optimizing plant performance and efficiency.
If you would like to bring your skills to a new organization that VALUES its employees and qualify of its products, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Full benefits, Newark location, salary up to $80K
RemX The Workforce ExpertsWhy Work Here?
Join this established and growing industry leader and grow your career!
Founded in 2002, RemX Specialty Staffing is a perfect combination of a boutique agency, meeting our client’s specific needs nimbly and with customized solutions, and an industry powerhouse that has the weight of a top 10 industry leader behind it. Part of the EmployBridge Family of Companies, RemX is able to offer robust staffing solutions and cutting-edge technology while maintaining the white-glove service approach that the company was founded on.