RemX is seeking licensed Pharmacy Technicians for our Client located in the Carlsbad area - this is an onsite role for an essential business. If you are a match and are selected for the role upon a successful interview, the position will be a fully-benefitted role on the client’s payroll directly! Pay is $19/hr minimum DOE. Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Read and interpret physician's medication orders
- Prepare and package medications requiring special handling in accordance with safety measures
- Aid in filling, processing, and dispensing medications
- Re-package and label medications
- Adhere to safety practices in order to ensure quality care for patients
- Help maintain the drug inventory through inventory control practices
- Provide Best in Class customer service by answering phone calls in a prompt and courteous manner and greeting customers
- Check for expiration dates on medications on a regular basis
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Associates Degree in Pharmacy technology or completion of a course certified by PTCB
- Pharmacy Tech License in good standing (CA Board of Pharmacy)
- Basic mathematics skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in all units of measure
- Effective computer and keyboarding skills including full MS Office Suite, Word/Excel/Outlook
- Excellent Customer Service and communication skills, both written and oral
- Familiarity with pharmacy practice settings, legal requirements and limitations, prescription information and calculations, drug identification and generic equivalents, drug manufacturing, packaging and labeling information, and proper drug handling and storage practices
RemX The Workforce Experts
Why Work Here?Founded in 2002, RemX Specialty Staffing is a perfect combination of a boutique agency, meeting our client’s specific needs nimbly and with customized solutions, and an industry powerhouse that has the weight of a top 10 industry leader behind it. Part of the EmployBridge Family of Companies, RemX is able to offer robust staffing solutions and cutting-edge technology while maintaining the white-glove service approach that the company was founded on.
Great company environment & culture! Excellent compensation and benefits!