- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now Hiring Legal Assistant/Foreclosure!
Your Dream Job Starts Here!
If you’re a dependable, detail-oriented person who can excel in a fast-paced environment with a smile, you’re perfect for this exciting job! We have an immediate need for an Legal Assistant/Foreclosure in a Contract-to-Hire position with opportunity to grow your career. We offer competitive pay and a range of benefits to fit your specific needs. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, apply today!
Apply today and find out why administrative professionals are 5 times more likely to want to work for RemX than our competitors.
“I had a great experience working with RemX; my recruiter Jeff was fabulous!”
Allison, RemX associate
As a RemX Legal Assistant/Foreclosure We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
- Oversee various clerical tasks, including making copies, sending emails, maintaining appointment schedules, processing client payments and organizing filing systems.
- Composing legal documents like contractual agreements or affidavits.
- Hours - 37.5 hour work week
- 2+ years of experience
- Foreclosure experience
- Familiar with Federal/State mandated default/foreclosure process
- Proficient in MS Office, WEB based portals such as LPS, Blacknight, Tempo, Vendorscape and CaseAware
- E-filings experience is a plus but willing to train on this
- Ability to work in a small team environment
RemX The Workforce ExpertsWhy Work Here?
Join this well established company and friendly, team environment with unlimited growth opportunities!!
Founded in 2002, RemX Specialty Staffing is a perfect combination of a boutique agency, meeting our client’s specific needs nimbly and with customized solutions, and an industry powerhouse that has the weight of a top 10 industry leader behind it. Part of the EmployBridge Family of Companies, RemX is able to offer robust staffing solutions and cutting-edge technology while maintaining the white-glove service approach that the company was founded on.