Quality Assurance Processor I Job Description:
The QA processor will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the information that is received into the company's database is accurate and compliant with client and company policies and expectations.
- Review and Evaluate each assigned chart per compliance specifications
- Identify any obvious deficiencies with a chart retrieval per tech
- Document trend observations appropriately and escalate urgent issues to Team lead
- Understand Company and Client objectives to optimize the success of each project
- Expand list of responsibilities as knowledge and business growth increase
Qualifications and Skill Sets:
- High School Diploma Required
- Six or more months experience working in data entry, compliance review and/or related Health Care industry
- Medical record review, filing or clerical experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication are required
- Education, experience, supervisory experience, technical proficiencies, communication skills, decision making, other competencies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
When our Talent is looking for their next opportunity, we know they are not just looking for their next paycheck. Our Recruiters are experts in their specialized fields and understand that making the right match between the candidate and the company, is the key to long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.