E-Commerce/Digital Marketing-Direct to Consumer Specialist
Essential Responsibilities: Assist in managing and developing all aspects of Vendor & Seller Central along with our Direct-to-Consumer platform with a focus on increasing sales volume
- Monitor incoming Amazon purchase orders for correct pricing, SAP sync, replenishment codes
- Analyze sales data and deliver weekly, monthly, and annual business reviews
- Monitor and manage product content and listings on Amazon and other accounts
- Recommend and execute optimizations for product detail pages and other content
- Gather and analyze competitive data on a regular basis and identify opportunities to increase channel sales and support growth efforts for the overall business.
- Maintain a full understanding of Amazon vendor capabilities with a constant awareness of new Amazon offerings
- Perform weekly, bi-weekly and monthly audits to monitor catalog integrity and identify opportunity gaps
- Submit creative requests for images, make updates on Amazon Storefront and A+ Page builds.
- Manage all aspects of new item distribution including item submissions, sample requests, providing sell sheets and compliance documentations.
Supplemental Responsibilities: Be able to understand and implement Category Management principles. Utilize Nielsen to conduct competitive category analysis. Utilize SAP to assess pricing and shipment data
Judgment: To use professional skills, knowledge and experience to implement corporate brand objectives. Having the ability to organize, prioritize, and use fair judgment in problem solving, meeting goals and deadlines.
Communication and Interface: The ability to communicate and interface with upper level management, peers and lower level personnel within all departments of the organization.
This position reports to the E-commerce Manager. Supervision: Self-starter who can work well both independently and as a team member. Required education and experience: BA or equivalent with 1-3 years of work experience. 1 year working
RemX The Workforce Experts
Why Work Here?Founded in 2002, RemX Specialty Staffing is a perfect combination of a boutique agency, meeting our client’s specific needs nimbly and with customized solutions, and an industry powerhouse that has the weight of a top 10 industry leader behind it. Part of the EmployBridge Family of Companies, RemX is able to offer robust staffing solutions and cutting-edge technology while maintaining the white-glove service approach that the company was founded on.
Great company environment & culture! Excellent compensation and benefits!