RemX is seeking an Dayforce HRIS Analyst to work with our client’s Ceridian HRIS system. This is a Direct Hire remote position!
The Dayforce HRIS Analyst will:
• Provide data reporting and analysis to our client's management team.
• Assist in system implementations, upgrades, testing, and other technical projects.
• Serve as a technical point of contact for assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
• Maintain data integrity by performing system audits and analyzing data.
• Support metrics reporting and analysis and create custom ad hoc reports as needed
• Recommend process improvements with innovative solutions, drive strategy, and automate where possible
• Train end users in systems
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of HR systems
• Serve as the HRIS Data Coordinator with data import / entry and ongoing maintenance tasks Requirements:
The Dayforce HRIS Analyst Requirements:
• Must have at least 1 year of experience with reports and data analysis
• Must have at least 1 year of Ceridian experience
• Basic report writing skills
• Strong knowledge of Excel (formulas, pivot tables)
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related Business degree
• Some Project Management experience
RemX The Workforce Experts
Why Work Here?Founded in 2002, RemX Specialty Staffing is a perfect combination of a boutique agency, meeting our client’s specific needs nimbly and with customized solutions, and an industry powerhouse that has the weight of a top 10 industry leader behind it. Part of the EmployBridge Family of Companies, RemX is able to offer robust staffing solutions and cutting-edge technology while maintaining the white-glove service approach that the company was founded on.
Great company environment & culture! Excellent compensation and benefits!