- Title: Customer Service Representative
- Employment Type: Contract to Hire
- Salary: $13.00 per hour
- Shifts Available: Monday-Friday; 8AM-6PM
- Location: Tulsa, OK
- Industry: Healthcare
Job Responsibilities: The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the following:
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Previous call center experience is highly preferred
- Medical billing experience is highly preferred
- Active listening skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems
- Ability to type 30+ WPM
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a moderately noisy, fast-paced and changing environment