We are looking for candidates who are passionate about making a difference!
Are you interested?
Our client is looking for Call Center Representatives.
The ideal person will be doing the following duties.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Resolve billing issues.
- Skillfully navigate multiple complex systems, policies, procedures, practices and methods in order to resolve customer inquiries.
- Appropriately document all call information based on procedures.
- Manage both call and chat inquiries.
- Issue paper correspondence as appropriate.
- Advise, counsel, and direct consumers towards community resources and health care options for the uninsured.
- Provide information to the general public about departmental programs, benefits, rules, and policies.
Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to answer phone calls and work in a fast-paced environment.
- One year of related experience answering incoming/outgoing phone calls.
- Experience in finance, billing, administration or policy in health care.
- Interpret and apply program policies, procedures and established guidelines to educate benefits and coverage.
• Associates or Bachelor's degree.
• Bilingual in Spanish, Russian, Cantonese, Farsi or Vietnamese – other languages will be considered.
When our Talent is looking for their next opportunity, we know they are not just looking for their next paycheck. Our Recruiters are experts in their specialized fields and understand that making the right match between the candidate and the company, is the key to long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.