Customer Service Care Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Service Care Coordinator is responsible for providing compassionate customer service and issue resolution to our members. Direct phone - based customer interaction to answer and resolve a wide variety of inquiries. Join our client in the contract to hire opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions, that's something we can all be proud of!
Pay: $16.00-17.00 ($17.50 Per Hour to a Spanish bilingual candidate who passes the language test assessment)
Schedule: 40 hour work week between 7:00am-11:00pm. You must be open to any shift in those hours, weekend availability is required! Shift bids with tenure and performance in mind
Upcoming Training Start dates: 10/10/22 and 10/17/2022
Job Components and Primary Responsibilities:
- Serve as a single point of contact for the customer and form a strong relationship to support them
- Own problem through to resolution on behalf of the member in real time or through comprehensive and timely follow-up with the member
- Research complex issues across multiple databases and work with support resources to own the resolution of all customer issues and anticipate their future healthcare needs or potential opportunities to improve the experience
- Conduct proactive research on assigned member accounts to identify service issues
- Provide education and status on previously submitted pre-authorizations or pre-determination requests
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of efficiency, call quality, customer satisfaction, first call resolution and attendance
This is high volume, customer service environment. You'll need to be efficient, productive, and thorough dealing with our members over the phone. Strong computer and software navigation skills are critical. You should also be strongly patient-focused and adaptable to changes.
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Recent Call Center Experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of Customer Service Experience
- Health Care/Health Insurance environment (familiarity with medical terminology, health plan documents, or benefit plan design)
When our Talent is looking for their next opportunity, we know they are not just looking for their next paycheck. Our Recruiters are experts in their specialized fields and understand that making the right match between the candidate and the company, is the key to long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
RemX The Workforce Experts
Get fresh Coordinator Customer Contact jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.