RemX The Workforce Experts Irving, TX
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RemX is seeking an experienced Contract Recruiter for one of our great clients in Irving, Texas.
The ideal candidate will come from an agency setting as opposed to a corporate recruiting role as this is a high volume position.
This contract role will be a minimum of 60-90 days but could go longer.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers to identify internal associates eligible for a transfer or promotion.
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting including: telephone and in person interviews as required.
- Prepare candidates for interviewing by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, and department background and job descriptions.
- Provide candidate feedback in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidate searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure company and legal compliance with employment practices.
RemX The Workforce ExpertsWhy Work Here?
Great company environment & culture! Excellent compensation and benefits!
Founded in 2002, RemX Specialty Staffing is a perfect combination of a boutique agency, meeting our client’s specific needs nimbly and with customized solutions, and an industry powerhouse that has the weight of a top 10 industry leader behind it. Part of the EmployBridge Family of Companies, RemX is able to offer robust staffing solutions and cutting-edge technology while maintaining the white-glove service approach that the company was founded on.