RemX has an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Contract Recruiter with an exciting organization located in the Del Mar area (6 month contract). This position will be part of dynamic Talent Acquisition Team that is very culture oriented; the selected applicant will be passionate, driven, and an experienced high-volume, full cycle, recruiter preferably with strong corporate recruitment experience in a Financial Services or Real Estate industry. Apply today if interested, pay is 55-60/hr DOE!
- Actively recruit, screen resumes, interview, generate offer letters, and declination email/letters for applicants. Online recruiting activities, job postings, networking (You will have a large requisition load, seeking results oriented individuals capable of handling a high volume of work)
- Schedules meetings, interviews and coordinates associated logistics to include securing conference rooms, assuring appropriate configuration and IT support, and related details, including candidate travel and accommodations when required.
- Partner with agency vendors as necessary
- Compiles and creates employee files upon hiring new employees and ensures aligned with compliance requirements.
- Provides top notch customer service to both employee and non-employee visitors.
- Creates, organizes and maintains file systems and electronic document
- Assist Talent Team with projects as needed
- 10 plus years of corporate Recruiting experience (high level recruitment, full cycle, Financial Services/Real Estate industry background required)
- Bachelors’ Degree required; CIR / AIRS or other certificates are coveted
- High-proficiency levels in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint); strong ATS like Taleo, Icims, etc. experience is a must
- Excellent writing skills (composing, editing, and proofing).
- Good attention to detail and the ability to successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Team oriented, passionate about what you do and being a part of a dynamic organization, with the ability to operate autonomously while also staying in tune with team goals