RemX is seeking a Call Center Specialist in the Clifton area! This position is responsible for assisting members and healthcare providers regarding health insurance and benefit plans. Paid training provided!
Candidates must have a flexible working schedule
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service or call center
- Healthcare/medical experience is preferred but not required
- Bilingual candidates a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
RemX The Workforce Experts
Why Work Here?Founded in 2002, RemX Specialty Staffing is a perfect combination of a boutique agency, meeting our client’s specific needs nimbly and with customized solutions, and an industry powerhouse that has the weight of a top 10 industry leader behind it. Part of the EmployBridge Family of Companies, RemX is able to offer robust staffing solutions and cutting-edge technology while maintaining the white-glove service approach that the company was founded on.
Great company environment & culture! Excellent compensation and benefits!