Are you a looking for a position within a well established organization that will allow you to use your skills to bring an immediate impact to their daily operations?! Well keep reading as RemX has landed an exciting new Accounting Clerk opportunity with a legacy client of ours in the Winter Park area. In this role, you will directly assist upper management with typical day-to-day Accounting Procedures including Accounts Payable, Payroll and other General Accounting Activities. Applicants with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains experience highly recommended to apply below. Responsibilities include:
- Processing accounts payable type activities including Three-Way match, obtaining approvals and preparation of check runs
- Enter, Code and process new invoices into system
- Assist with the processing of Payroll activities including retrieving time cards and approvals
- Compares data contained in a variety of financial records in order to detect trends, errors, or anomalies.
- Maintains files and support documentation required to authenticate business transactions
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of previous Accounts Payable experience preferred
- 2 years of payroll processing experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains preferred
- Strong Excel skills preferred
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
RemX The Workforce Experts
Why Work Here?Founded in 2002, RemX Specialty Staffing is a perfect combination of a boutique agency, meeting our client’s specific needs nimbly and with customized solutions, and an industry powerhouse that has the weight of a top 10 industry leader behind it. Part of the EmployBridge Family of Companies, RemX is able to offer robust staffing solutions and cutting-edge technology while maintaining the white-glove service approach that the company was founded on.
Great company environment & culture! Excellent compensation and benefits!