RemX is seeking an experienced Vice President of Marketing for a high-profile Atlanta-based organization to direct and oversee their national marketing team. The VP of Marketing will provide leadership and coordination of company sales support and marketing functions, develop and implement strategy, and monitor and analyze marketing activity against goals.
The ideal candidate has a solid Marketing background and work experience managing a variety of promotional projects end-to-end, including paid advertising campaigns and creative/digital marketing.
The VP of Marketing will report directly to the CEO and will oversee internal Marketing teams. To be successful in this role, you should be highly professional and should also play a significant role shaping the company’s strategic planning.
Ultimately, you will ensure that the Marketing team’s activities contribute to the company’s long-term success.
Vice President of Marketing Responsibilities:
· Supervise and lead all Digital Marketing objectives.
· Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials to increase brand awareness for multiple brands.
· Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
· Direct and coordinate company sales and marketing functions.
· Design, review and manage internal and external marketing operating budgets.
· Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
· Build relationships with media and stakeholders through creative PR strategies
· Monitor all marketing campaigns and Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
· Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
· Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly.
· Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CEO.
· Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth.
· Provide guidance and ideas to organize effective marketing events.
· Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate marketing department staff.
· Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of the company’s objectives.
Vice President of Marketing Requirements:
· Proven work experience as a VP of Marketing, Marketing Director or another senior role on a national level.
· Demonstrable experience in planning digital marketing, branding, marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts.
· Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google Adwords.
· Experience with CRM software, digital marketing tools and techniques.
· Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
· Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
· Strategic mindset, with ability to make difficult decisions
· Combination of the completion of a Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing and 7 to 10 years of experience in a senior-level marketing position.