Call Center Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now Hiring in Customer Service! Contract to hire!
Immediate Opening! Hours are 10:00-6:30/ 10:30-7:00 OR 7:00 PM- 11:30 AM with 2 Saturdays a month and 2 Holidays a year.
Candidates must live in commuting distance to Clifton, NJ to work fully on-site.
Help People and Help Grow Your Career!
Do you have the desire, personality, and people skills to work in the customer service industry? How about getting in the door with an exceptional company that offers room to advance your career? We have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in a Contract-to-Hire position, that offers competitive pay and benefits and a fun, professional work environment. Don’t miss out on this amazing career opportunity!
Apply today and find out why customer service professionals are 5 times more likely to want to work for RemX than our competitors.
“Really great service.” Norma, RemX Associate
As a RemX Customer Service Representative We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Contract-to-Hire Opportunity
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle a heavy volume of inbound calls regarding customer inquiries and complaints- 80 calls daily minimum
- Provide information about the products and services
- Assist customers with order/shipping status and process payments over the phone.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Respond promptly to customer issues via telephone and email.
- Maintain strong working relationship with co-workers and managers
- Answer high volume of incoming telephone and facsimile inquiries from groups, members and providers, and meet or exceed the departmental benchmarks
- Research issues and coordinate with necessary individuals or departments to work and resolve issues.
- Multi-task by adjusting from one call to another without loss of efficiency, composure, or knowledge
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience with at least 1 year in a heavy call center environment- 80 calls daily minimum with 97%+ monthly call quality
- High School Diploma required; Associate's Degree/ Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Bilingual English/ Spanish a plus
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Find A Job That Works for You!
Each and every day RemX puts over 90,000 people to work, helping more than 15,000 companies find the talent they need to succeed. And, as a part of the 10th largest staffing company in the world, we understand that at the heart of every successful business are people. That’s why we work hard to find you the right job at the right company. Explore all the exciting opportunities RemX offers and find the right job for you!
RemX Specialty Staffing
BusinessView all jobs at RemX Specialty Staffing
Get fresh Call Center Opening jobs daily straight to your inbox!