Onsite Medical Administrator (Receptionist) $12.50 an hour
RemX Specialty Staffing CCS Marietta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RemX is looking for well spoken Medical Admin. The primary function of this role is Administrative duties.
In person interview will take place
- Title: Medical Administrator
- Location: Onsite Marietta, GA
- Employment Type: Contract to Permanent
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (8:00AM - 5:30 PM)
- Salary: $12.50 an hour
- Experience: Intermediate working knowledge of Medical Admin duties
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for BHCC administrative and direct services to the BHCC assist with the front desk and unit duties including providing feedback on daily registration processes, admissions, discharges and staffing issues. Provide assistance to staff as necessary to ensure that daily facility operations are functioning smoothly.
A Technician assists with collecting information for individual intake, admission based on interviews with client, their families, significant others, and appropriate community agencies. Assist the treatment team in identifying individual strengths and weaknesses, and developing a treatment/care plan for a specific activity, service or program. Assist in monitoring the individual’s progress toward treatment goals. A Technician at the BHCC may work on any of the 3 areas of the BHCC to include the Crisis Services Center, Temporary Observation or the Crisis Stabilization Unit.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist with monitoring and stocking unit supplies
· Maintain clinical records in accordance with agency policies.
· Coordinate with staff and submit all tickets for facilities, IT and other Helpdesk issues.
· Create reports and track data as needed and or required for the BHCC departments.
· Copy forms and ensure policies are available and up to date on all units.
· Keep updated Master Copies of ALL forms.
· Assist in assuring Agency compliance with all related licensing and accreditation requirements.
· Complete intake forms for processing of individuals for assessment, admissions or discharges.
· Complete Point of Entry in Carelogic to ensure accurate processing of individuals receiving services.
· Review and update BHL whiteboard system to ensure accurate daily census.
· Review/maintain daily census logs to ensure accuracy and completion (CSC, Temp Obs, and CSU).
· Answer phones professionally using established protocols.
· Implement process improvement.
· Work with a variety of internal and external customers.
· Respond to individual, staff, and third party inquires in person or by phone.
· Maintain confidentiality for all indirect/direct service in accordance with agency policies and HIPPA policies.
· Completes data reports as requested.
· Assists administration with letters, memo’s etc…
· Update the assignment sheets
· Compete follow-up data and documents required for all individuals discharged from the BHCC
· Breakdown of charts after discharge to be sent to medical records shelving, including auditing per charts for accuracy and errors
· Other responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
DIRECT SERVICE: 40%
· Covers for Behavioral Health Technician and Access Specialist as needed.
· Monitor the individual’s physical and emotional and report unusual behavior or physical complaints to direct supervisor (RN Clinical Leader for the shift)
· Obtain the individual’s physical condition/vital signs at designated times during the shift and as directed by LPN, RN, MD and/or APRN
· Assist individuals by providing ADLs supplies such as towels, wash cloths, soap, and keeping beds, clothing and living areas clean
· Assist in the admission and discharge process, including obtaining vital signs, safety search of individual and his/her personal belongings as well as orienting new individuals to the unit.
· Lead milieu activities such as current event groups, community meetings, fitness groups, activities of daily living and/or recreational activities
· Chart observations, following prescribed procedures and standards (q15s/monitoring hallways, etc.) and document vitals in carelogic
· Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, in service meetings and trainings
· Participate in BHCC emergency codes necessary to the units safe operation
· Respond appropriately to crisis situations that may involve physical intervention including the use of seclusion/restraint
· Provides direct care for individuals as needed
· Transport individuals to approved designated location at discharge
· Assist in prevention and managing crisis situations
· Assist with all phases of the discharge process including escorting individuals and picking up meds from pharmacy for discharged individuals at Outpatient Services
· Other responsibilities and tasks as may be assigned
· Knowledge of necessary appropriate therapeutic boundaries for working with vulnerable populations.
· Knowledge of addictive diseases and/or mental health disorders and the impact on an individual’s functioning.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Exceptional time management skills and attention to detail.
· Familiar with computer hardware and software including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), e-mail, fax, and scanning.
· Ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments.
· Ability to remain professional when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail when completing multiple assignments.
· Ability to work independently and carry out a variety of critical and time sensitive projects without detailed instructions.
· Ability to work with diverse individuals to collect the necessary information.
· Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive and confidential information obtained through the course of completing assignments.
· Ability to be flexible in adapting to changes in priorities, assignments, and other interruptions, which may impact pre-established timelines and courses of action for completing projects and assignments.
· Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with management, staff, and internal and external stakeholders.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs):
· Maintain Agency performance expectations 100% of the time. Complete all required documentation same day services are delivered/end of shift.
· Complete and provide quality, collaborative service documentation 100% of the time.
· 99% accurate on entering information in EMR.
· Customer service rating of good or excellent 99% of time.
· 100% of required trainings will be completed within specified time frames.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
· Working in a climate controlled environment
· Dealing with interruptions and changes in work priorities
· Standing for extended periods of time.
· Occasional lifting up to 15 lbs.
A. Education – High School Diploma/GED
B. Other – Criminal background check clearance, official academic transcripts, valid driver’s license/ID, drug screen, TB test, eligible 7yr MVR.
· One (1) year of experience working in a psychiatric inpatient/outpatient and/or hospital setting.
When our Talent is looking for their next opportunity, we know they are not just looking for their next paycheck. Our Recruiters are experts in their specialized fields and understand that making the right match between the candidate and the company, is the key to long term success.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
RemX Specialty Staffing CCS
About RemX- The professional staffing division of EmployBridge, America's Leading Workforce Specialist: When our Talent is looking for their next opportunity, we know they are not just looking for their next paycheck. Our Recruiters are experts in their specialized fields and understand that making the right match between the candidate and the company, is the key to long term success. We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.