Heavy Equipment Operator I
Relyant Global Dededo, GU
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RELYANT Global is currently seeking qualified Heavy Equipment Operators for a project in Southern Texas. The Heavy Equipment Operator will operate various large equipment (Dozer, Motorgrader, Excavator) with company procedures and safety in mind.
- Operate various pieces of large equipment in accordance with company procedures and safety regulations
- Ensure proper operation of equipment by performing regular checks on their functionality
- Document regular maintenance checks to maintain adequate records of equipment performance
- Provide preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is safe and operating properly
- Regularly clean equipment to preserve its quality and functionality
- Perform minor repairs on equipment issues
- Report needs for larger repairs to the appropriate parties
- Abide by all local, state, and federal regulations, as well as all company safety procedures
- Commit to the overall safety of the work environment by always taking extra precautions to work with the utmost care and consideration
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working with heavy equipment
- Possession of a commercial driver's license-required
- Knowledge of proper operation of heavy equipment as well as safety standards
- Ability to maintain, inspect, clean, and occasionally repair pieces of heavy equipment
- Keen attention to detail and situational awareness to maintain the safety of the work environment
- Strong work ethic and physical ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to pass a Federal Background Check
- Must be able to acquire and retain valid base access (if applicable)
- Must have the knowledge and ability to make minor repairs and adjustments to assigned equipment
- Knowledge of construction and maintenance procedures, repair, and operation of light and heavy equipment, including vehicles.
- Ability to maintain records of materials, supplies, time, and work performed; and to work effectively with the public.
- Ability to understand and follow oral instructions.
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (a plus)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
ConstructionView all jobs at Relyant Global