Director Partner Marketing
- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are
At Reltio, we're on a mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We disrupted the master data management (MDM) software market when we launched the first cloud-native MDM software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform in 2011.
Our market leading Reltio Connected Data Platform is pivotal in fueling organizations' digital transformations. Companies across industries rely on Reltio to deliver mission-critical, secure, trusted real-time data at scale to create connected experiences for their customers, partners and employees.
Our diverse set of customers across 140 countries, including 23 of the Fortune 500 companies use the agility and flexibility only a cloud-native solution can offer to accelerate the value of their data, scale its effectiveness across their business, and maximize impact every day. Reltio achieved Centaur status with $100M ARR in 2022 and the momentum is only accelerating.
We've earned numerous awards and top rankings for our technology, our culture and our people. Reltio was founded on a distributed workforce and offers flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives. So if you're ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to enable digital transformation with connected data, let's talk.
About this role
The Reltio Partner Network consists of global consultancies, systems integrators, outsourcers, independent software vendors, resellers and solution providers. Partners share Reltio's vision of a seamlessly integrated open ecosystem working together to deliver fast time to value for customers.
We are seeking a passionate marketer to lead Reltio's partner marketing strategy, planning and execution. This pivotal role spans entire ecosystem including systems integrators, technology partners, OEMs and ISVs. The ideal candidate is a partner advocate with deep experience in creating joint go-to-market campaigns, co-branding, messaging, marketing to-through-with partners, partner enablement programs, events and content development.
This highly visible position is perfect for a high performing individual contributor with a natural talent to build and lead a team over time.
- Lead and manage annual partner marketing approach, plans and budget in alignment with corporate marketing strategy and partner ecosystem revenue objectives.
- Lead development and execution of marketing plans to support Reltio's ecosystem business with particular focus on a set of strategic partners that span System Integrator, ISV and Cloud Provider Alliance categories.
- Develop relationships with partner counterparts -- analyze the joint opportunity and develop co-marketing and enablement strategies.
- Own and execute marketing campaigns including messaging, events, webinars, content, PR and social media.
- Track metrics and ROI.
- Work closely with Reltio's Alliance organization as their marketing partner to the business and represent the partner marketing perspective across the organization.
- Lead planning for partner events (in collaboration with events team) to drive awareness and deepen relationships, and drive growth with our partner community
- Own partner program value proposition and co-branding guidelines across each partner category. Build campaigns to attract and recruit the right partners.
- Work collaboratively with other marketing teams to leverage content, campaigns and communications for Partner Marketing and to ensure brand consistency.
- Advocate Reltio's partner success and the Reltio Partner Network to analysts and media.
- 7-10 years experience in partner marketing working in a fast-paced environment, ideally in B2B tech
- Creativity to build innovative programs that engage partners and optimize marketing dollars
- Strong relationship development and collaboration skills
- Capacity to balance strategic planning with tactical execution
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results
- Capacity to lead and drive plans working with the alliance team and broader marketing organization
- Passion for results, obsessed with setting metrics, testing and learning from each program
- Strong operator who can build out processes and programs that scale with the business
- Ability to lead and communicate effectiveness of partner marketing investments to senior executives and provide recommendations for revenue growth
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to positively position a company and sell opportunities to the partner community
- Used to working across geographies with good international experience
- BA/BS degree
Reltio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Reltio is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
AddressRedwood City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Reltio