Community Marketing Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Reltio, we're on a mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We are disrupting the master data management (MDM) software market when we launched the first cloud-native MDM software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform. The Reltio Connected Data Platform leverages a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable speed, agility and flexibility at scale. Companies across industries rely on Reltio to deliver mission-critical, secure, trusted real-time data at scale to create connected omnichannel experiences for their customers, partners and employees.
We've earned numerous awards and top rankings for our technology, our culture and our people. Reltio was founded on a distributed workforce and offers flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives. If you're ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to enable digital transformation with connected data, let's talk!
The Reltio Way
We as individuals and as a team strive every day to be a world-class, profitable growth company by executing on our Strategy, delivering on our Outcomes, and living our Credo.
The Reltio Executive Council is responsible for managing, innovating, and expanding Reltio's Executive Council Program and network ecosystem. In this role, the Community Marketing Associate will help develop and improve the content, structure, number, and type of engagement opportunities for members to exchange ideas and learn from each other. The Associate will be responsible for upholding Reltio's brand through trusted relationships with executives, attendees, and speakers. The position requires basic problem solving, some project management and organizational skills, and the ability to communicate to business-critical leaders within Reltio to ensure the success of the Reltio Executive Council.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the target audience, master invitee list, and communications with invitees and members
- Excellent program and project management skills with the ability to drive ideas into action - on time and within budget
- Help in the customer executive recruiting process, by building email templates, and asking them to sign NDA's
- Keep track of the number of potentially recruited members that did and did not respond
- Track the number of council members who attend and do not attend meetings
- Technical literacy – Current knowledge of technologies to connect and grow business networks, as well as good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc Negotiate with hotels for onsite meetings during the year
- Help book travel for customers attending the onsite meetings
- Identify and agree on all Reltio Executive Council meetings and dates with leaders and advisors
- Help Structure and deliver innovative agendas resulting from marketing research and input from the executive members to Reltio executives.
- Collaborate with product management, sales, customer success and marketing to ensure content supports Relto's vision/strategy, roadmap, and messaging, and to develop material for the sessions and help facilitate the event
Skills You Must Have:
- Bachelor degree or degree in relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in program or project management
- Experience building effective plans and processes that support business goals
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with internal and external users
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to see (and stay tuned into) the big picture
- Marketing minded - knows how to create engaging programs, knows what channels to use
- Highly results-oriented - you want your work to make a direct impact on the business.
- Energetic - and upbeat attitude goes a long way in interactions with customers.
- A collaborator- if there's a more complex issue that you can't solve yourself, you'll seek help from other teams.
- Inquisitive - You'll have an inquisitive nature and the drive and ambition for continuous improvement.
Skills That Are Nice to Have:
- Data-driven approach to project management
- Demonstrated ability to manage time effectively and juggle multiple priorities resulting in high-quality outcomes
- Is customer service-oriented and likes to work with a diverse population of people.
- Outstanding problem-solving approach, and analytical skills with the ability to adapt
Reltio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Reltio is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
AddressRedwood City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Reltio