The Office Administrator will handle all administrative functions for their location during their assigned shift. This position reports to the On-Site Manager. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, daily production data entry, processing bills of lading, invoicing, communicating with vendors, directing and controlling the flow of drivers and communicating with customers. This position will also act as a backup to the site manager in their absence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers the main phone, making copies and composes routine correspondence in Outlook
- Greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate area or person
- Provide excellent customer service to all levels of the organization, as well as to visitors and customers
- Ensure office and yard are clean and organized
- Hold meetings to include, but not limited to, safety and production
- Respond to questions from warehouse personnel, clients, customers, and the general public
- Communicate expectations and goals daily to team in order to meet Relogistics performance standards
- Complete all production paperwork with accuracy
- Assists in coordinating incoming and outgoing trailer loads
- Prepares, sends, picks up, and distributes all incoming and outgoing mail
- Must be able to coach, train, provide feedback, and if necessary hold team members accountable
- Communicates directly with On-Site Manager regarding employee issues
- Ensuring that all employees are working safe and abide by all safety policies
- Ensuring that all daily equipment checks on all Industrial power equipment are being performed
- Must be accountable for achieving Relogistics results while maintaining Relogistics Core Values and Safety Standards
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records
- Maintains employee personnel files in Paycom
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for office equipment maintenance
- Assists employees with general administrative questions regarding employment, pay, benefits, etc.
- Performs data entry of facility business activity
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedural instruction manuals, when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
- High school degree or GED is required
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English fluently
- Spanish fluency is a plus in many locations
- Three or more years related administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic accounting, payroll, and/or human resources experienced highly desired
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or distribution setting required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed
- Proficient in use of MS Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) required
- Expected to be comfortable with technology in general
- Candidates must pass a background check and drug screen
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is dependent on location- ear protection is mandated in several locations, and all employees in those locations are required to wear it when in the production areas
- Employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and color vision.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required (eye protection, ear protection is mandatory at several locations, safety shoes)
- Full-time employees eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life, AD&D and Short-Term & Long-Term Disability insurance on the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
Relogistics Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.