Recruit with Relode!
Our virtual recruiters (we call them Relode agents) get access to exclusive healthcare jobs from top employers. Monetize your network by referring great candidates while enjoying the independence and freedom of being your own boss.
Working for a traditional recruiting agency means long hours, assigned quotas, and set commissions. With Relode, you’ll have the independence to recruit wherever, whenever, and there’s no limit on how much you can earn.
Relode is for you if…
- You’ve got a few years of recruiting experience under your belt
- You’ve got great candidates, but nowhere to place them
- You’re looking for a way to use your network to earn money on the side
- You want the independence to be your own boss
Frequently asked questions
- I already have a full-time job, can I still recruit with Relode?
- Of course! Many of our agents work on jobs in their spare time. It’s up to you how much time you want to put into finding candidates and making referrals.
- How much does it cost to be a Relode agent?
- It’s completely free to become a Relode agent, and you get paid every time a candidate you recruit is hired. The average referral reward for a hired candidate is $3,500.
- What positions should I recruit for?
- We have nurse, physician, and healthcare IT positions on the Relode platform, so you can work on any job you want. If you see a position listed on the platform, that means it’s open and looking for great candidates.
- What’s the difference between Relode and a third-party recruiting company?
- We work directly with clients who provide us with their open positions. Once you refer a candidate, he or she will be screened by our internal team. If the candidate is qualified, they’ll be submitted directly to the client.
Sign up and start recruiting with Relode today.
You’ll also have the opportunity to submit your application to our Certified Agent program, which gives you exclusive access to even more exclusive features.