We are looking for a creative and collaborative UX designer to help design the next generation of patient engagement tools. You’ll work alongside an innovative team to build compelling experiences for patients and their care givers. We are looking for someone who can help us distill complex healthcare problems into simple and delightful user interactions. The ideal candidate will bring a broad portfolio of past projects demonstrating things like user journey maps, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and data visualization. This is a job for a creative problem solver who wants their work to matter in ways that directly affect people’s lives.
- Conceptualize, design and develop user interface designs in a fast-paced online/mobile environment, consumer applications as well as enterprise platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders within a multi-disciplinary team to gather design requirements and translate those requirements into high-quality visual solutions.
- Understand UI/UX best practices and drive improvements in designs and methodology.
- Design and develop user interface components and assets.
- Realize product concepts into visually compelling application designs.
- Create models that form the theoretical foundation for great solutions: workflow diagrams, flowcharts, storyboards, personas and other models.
- Establish a high-level vision for the solution.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders, product owners and development leads.
- Create low-fi sketches and wireframes to establish the rough direction.
- Create low-fi designs, precise, hi-fidelity mock-ups and interactive prototypes for phased user testing.
- Write thorough UI design specifications and style guides.
- Support developers through the development phase.
- Design and documentation of user interfaces from detailed business requirements for application development, intranet and extranet sites.
- Establish usability and graphic design elements within applications.
- Liaise and work closely with developers on project delivery and web design and with the latest technology.
- Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience working HTML & CSS Coding
- Experience with email marketing tools
- Ability to frame information appropriately for different audiences
- 1-5 years’ experience required
What you need to know:
- Great opportunity for a creative and collaborative UX designer to help us design the next generation of patient engagement tools
- Work with a talented team and clinically-validated technology
- Bring a broad portfolio of past projects demonstrating things like user journey maps, information architecture, interaction design, visual design, and data visualization
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with great base pay, generous PTO and benefits that start day 1