ales Support (Federal Solutions)
- Responsible for selling, scoping, implementing, and supporting complex Document based solutions in the Federal markets that often include customized software and professional services.
- Role will support Federal Sales Team and management in efforts to promote solutions within the Federal Marketplace.
- Deals directly with end clients and often demonstrates and configures solutions within customer network environments
- Participate as a member of the Canon Federal Solutions implementation team in discovery sessions to understand the client's business objectives and system needs.
- The Federal Solution Consultant is a key member of the solution project team and is responsible for the overall design of the application and mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements. The Federal Solution Consultant works as a team member along with the Federal Account Executive & Project Manager to respond to RFP and RFI opportunities.
- Support of Dealer, Partner, and Resellers sales and implementations efforts of Canon Solutions.
- Support clients through go-live process and a play key role in promoting solution adoption.
- Work with the Project Manager to understand assigned project responsibilities and keep the projects on schedule.
- Communicate progress and expectations, escalates problems to Project Manager for awareness and/or resolution.
- Participate in weekly Bi-Weekly Status Meetings with the Project Manager and Solutions Consulting Director.
- Provide significant Bid and Government Statement of Works responses, deliverables and High Level Estimates.
- Spot Trends in Federal Space, and convey those trends to various Marketing and Product Development efforts.
- Must be able to travel nationally, up to 25% at times, providing on-site consulting work to clients and have the ability to work remotely from your home office
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesigning
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales Support Role for a team of sales reps strongly desired.
- Prior experience in Pre-Sales Support Role for Dealers, Partners, and various channels that sell company solutions and software strongly desired.
- Prior Experience in Federal Marketplaces – understanding Federal Government Contracts, budget cycles, procurement strategies, and government structures.
- Ability to be the Technical lead in implementations and generate quality pre-sales implementation documentation – Presentations, HowTo guides, Training Documentation, As Builts/System Designs, Statement of Work drafts, High Level Estimates, High Level Project Management Plans, and Product Enhancement requests/justifications.
- Occasional Support of various Trade Shows, Showcases, and Learning Sessions.