We are seeking a Locum Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly.
- Assists practitioners with patient care, physical examinations, ancillary tests, and performs a variety of clerical duties
- As a Medical Assistant, you will learn and grow alongside the Center Operations Director, making a positive difference in the patient experience and quality of care.
- Working one-on-one with patients as a health care provider, you will deliver routine medical care and monitor the flow of on boarding patients. Just as critical, we will look to you to mentor and encourage your team members to succeed."
- Assist the front office team as needed
- Must be a CMA (Certified Medical Assistant)
- Prefers someone with front office and occupational medicine experience
- 1+ years of experience
Schedule: Monday - Friday; 8am - 5pm