We are seeking a Behavioral Health Nurse Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing (BSN), MSN preferred, with current unencumbered RN licensure to practice in the State of Arkansas.
- Minimum of 5 years clinical experience in a behavioral health setting required.
- At least 3-5 years of clinical management experience preferred.
- Experience working in a psychiatric setting with geriatric patients is required.
- RN Manager will leverage data and positive outcomes to ensure high quality care standards are implemented, delivered, and maintained.
- While this role requires previous experience in a leadership and in behavioral health, we would consider candidates who have recent mental health experience with leadership in an alternative service line.
Additional Job Details:
- Relocation assistance up to $5,000
- Schedule: M-F 8a-5p, 24 hour accountability for a 365/24hr unit
What you need to know:
- Brand new unit that opened July 1st, 2020.
- Opportunity to build and grow his or her own mental health unit from the ground up while enhancing your own leadership development.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
Hot Springs National Park, AR