** Must have FOR PROFIT in-patient behavioral health experience to be considered **
Required skills & experience (the 8 “must haves” to be considered):
1. 5 years of recent experience required (7-10 years preferred) in administration or management within an acute inpatient behavioral health hospital.
2. CEO candidate must have recent Acute/Inpatient leadership experience at a Behavioral Health hospital. NOT looking for a candidate who has experience working in a health system that has a psych facility. Need someone with experience working in a stand-alone psych hospital that can handle responsibilities of day to day.
3. The candidate for this role needs to have experience working for a “for profit” organization.
4. Understands how management and facility systems works on a day to day basis (strong operational knowledge of an acute inpatient behavioral health hospital setting)
5. Experienced in budgeting and financial management in a relevant role/setting6. Looking for titles like “Executive Director”or “COO” at an inpatient behavioral health facility.
7. Experience managing multiple levels of staff from Floor Techs-Therapists
8. Understand the workings of a facility treating all ages (Child & Adolescent Program, Acute Inpatient, Geriatric Treatment Program)
What you need to know:
• This inpatient facility is designed to treat acute mental health disorders in children and adolescents ages 5 to 17, and senior adults ages 55 and older.
• Master’s degree in Business Administration, Hospital Administration, Public Health Administration, Behavioral Science, or Nursing.
• Overall responsibility to administer, direct, and coordinate all activities of the behavioral health facility and staff to carry out objectives of effective, efficient, and quality patient care services; with the attainment of financial and operational goals.
• Promote new programs, and participate in the promotion of the facility’s services.
• Administer all facility operations within policies & procedures, regulations, company code of conduct, and general directives.
patient types - Adult, Pediatric, Geriatric
minimum education - Masters
years experience - 5+ years
travel requirements - Willing to travel, Regional
schedule details - Flexible schedule
care settings - Acute
- Relocation assistance
- Sign on bonus
- Full benefits
This client is one of the leading mental and behavioral health care providers in the country. They deliver hope to their patients through the delivery of comprehensive and dedicated treatment programs. Their focus and commitment on service excellence is available across several states and different care settings. Their team ensures you receive the required care that you or your loved one needs. They offer several settings for their patients including inpatient psychiatric hospitals, residential treatment centers as well as outpatient counseling and therapies.