IT Audit Manager in Naples Florida -GREAT WORK/LIFE & ZERO TRAVEL
If you are currently an IT Auditor and are seeking a position with Great Work/Life balance and more implementation of the controls versus audit, this is a fabulous opportunity to work for a very reputable company. The IT Audit/Controls Manager position will assist with designing, managing, and monitoring of the internal control structure to ensure the Company’s entity wide compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act Section 404 internal control requirements (SOX).
- Assist in the development and continuous analysis of identified key internal control to ensure SOX documentation remains effective
- Perform process reviews to evaluate internal controls, information systems, and current business practices to ensure they are operating in accordance with SOX compliance/documentation requirements and established corporate policies
- Identify SOX impact of changes in the control environment due to changes in accounting regulations, internal control policies, system enhancements or implementations, and/or company reorganizations and make determinations for changes to existing controls or adding new controls when necessary
- Provide fundamental guidance and standards for ensuring that the actions taken by internal control process owners are adequate to support quarterly and year-end management assertions in their assessment of an effective internal control environment
- Provide assistance in developing key internal controls for new acquisitions
- Research the risk and impact of control findings and recommend remediation plans to management
- Provide guidance on standardization of company processes to business units, corporate areas, and recently acquired companies
- Support the implementation and application of integrated control systems
- Remain current on relevant internal control and risk assessment guidance
- Develop SOX training materials for process owners
- Support ownership and monitoring of non-key controls, including testing control design and operation
- Participate in significant IT initiatives to gain an understanding of the associated risks and design a cost-beneficial control structure that is incorporated into the IT initiative.
- Aggregate and evaluate IT control deficiencies identified by both internal and external auditors and determine the adequacy of management’s remediation plans, including follow up to gauge management’s progress
- Assess the impact IT control deficiencies will have on core financial processes and identify mitigating control activities
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- CISA, CIA, or CPA highly preffered
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in internal control related roles
- Experience auditing IT controls & SOX
- Experience preparing audit programs for new areas
- Risk assessment process involvement is a plus
This company is very reputable with great benefits, work/life balance, competitive salary and bonus. Great corporate Culture!