Relig Staffing, Inc.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- The program manager periodically obtains customer demand and consults with the customer on a reasonable schedule in advance taking into account market trends, schedule changes, raw material impact, and production batch size.
- After completion of customer demand adjustment, the program manager periodically uploads this in the Syteline that is the basis for the creation of production execution plan and raw material procurement schedule.
- The program manager systematically operates the "Burn down Plan", which is a catch-up plan against the customer demand date and reports the impact on the annual business impact and key improvement activities or inter-departmental cooperation activities to the management on a regular basis and continues to follow-up the activities and progress. With regards to customer delivery management, he hosts meetings and is able to have relevant organizations and people attend it and order activities to them directly.
- The program manager prepares and shares comprehensive delivery forecast reports for participants to discuss.
- With comprehensive review/analysis of the impact of raw material procurement on production and customer delivery, the program manager establishes countermeasures according to the hierarchy and organizations and continues to request and manage countermeasures to relevant organizations.
- If necessary, it should be reviewed with the customers and it is hosted by the program manager.
- The program manager presents the expected delivery schedule (Return To Forecast) according to the delivery forecast to customers through the customer portal system, wireline and e-mail.
- When a customer raises concerns about engine build-up impact or other risks , it should be reported to the management and comprehensive countermeasures should be operated by the program manager.
- For all matters that require cooperation with customers that occur in production and operation (eg, delivery schedule adjustment, request for allocation of raw materials supplied by customers, quality approval, compensation consultation according to design/schedule change, etc.), the program manager assigns Role & Responsibility of relevant organizations for related follow-on activities and may discusses issues with customers directly or have the relevant organizations discuss with the customers if necessary.
- For new issues that significantly affect the delivery and annual business performance, the program manager establishes cooperative relationships between relevant departments or is able to organize a task-force team and enforce role & responsibility of working-level employees so that teamwork can be working efficiently in a timely manner.
- Lead a team of Account Managers by Providing leadership, develop capability and manage capacity.
- The program manager shares the evaluation results of customer-managed "Score-card", promotes activities to improve them, and maintains TPOC indicators related to delivery.
- The program manager jointly responds to requests such as customer visit consultations, audits and the management meetings (EMR) with the relevant departments.
- In the event of a termination due to contract termination or design change, the overall status of all assets on supply chains is comprehensively managed, measures for handling measures and progress are shared with relevant departments and reported to the management.
- With regards to long-term storage of finished goods, its sales and exhaustion is requested to the sales organization by the program manager and in this process, the aging inventory clinics for the parts that need to be dealt with costs are processed together with the operation department.
- Must meet ITAR/Export requirements
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Participate in training as required / 25-30% domestic travel required
Relig Staffing, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Relig Staffing, Inc.
Get fresh Employment Program Representative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.