You must be a licensed or license eligible Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC) or Clinical Fellowship Year (SLP-CFY) applicant.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities:
- Screening patients
- Performing evaluations and developing initial and interim treatment and discharge plans
- Documenting progress toward identified objectives
- If applicable, overseeing Clinical Fellowship Year Clinicians (SLP-CFYs)
- Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance speech therapy services.
- Conducting patient and family education
- Delivering quality speech therapy services
- Putting patient service first
Job Summary & Additional Information:
Job Title: Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CCC or SLP-CFY) | Location: Union, SC | Employment Type: Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Available | Start Date: ASAP | T4