Promedev, makers of Relief Factor, is currently recruiting two full-time, HR Generaliststo join our rapidly-growing company in Kirkland, WA. We are a company that values doing the right thing, listening to our customers and each other, and exceeding expectations. We think beyond our titles. We take care of our team, and as a result, we have very low turnover - most employees have been with us for over five years. If you are a confident, collaborative team player with proven people management skills, we would love to hear from you!
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing initial interviews, and issuing employment offer letters.
- Maintain employee records
- Conduct reference checks, employment verification, and background checks
- Implement processes for improvement strategies while integrating new software
- Assist employees with day-to-day questions about policies, benefits, compensation, and leaves of absence.
- Administer all leaves of absences.
- Provide training and group orientation for new hires.
- Stay up to date with new federal and state regulations pertaining to employment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of HR functions including, but not limited to recruitment & retention, employee relations, compensation & benefits, leave administration and employment law.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to maintain effective relationships with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and manage responsibilities with limited supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field required.
- 1-3 years prior HR Generalist work experience.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and include your desired hourly rate and date you can start work.
Promedev is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off to start