Promedev is currently recruiting full-time, Customer Care Representatives to join our fast-growing Relief Factor department in Kirkland, WA for a 5 day a week call center with shifts ranging from 5am-6pm. This person can work in our office if you live locally or from home as long as a quiet environment free of distractions is available and room to work efficiently. Candidates would need to be a resident of Washington State to be considered. We are a company that prides ourselves on doing the right thing, listening to customers and each other, exceeding expectations, and thinking outside our titles. If you are a confident, collaborative team player with proven customer service skills, we would love to hear from you!
- Support the specific systems and processes of the Call Center
- Answer high volume telephone calls with extremely high attention to customer service
- Assists with incoming telephone calls, determines callers purpose, assist customers and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department if needed
- Assists in answering general questions about product, provides callers with address, product details, package return directions, and other information
- Update customer information and auto ship details for tracking as needed
- Process supplement orders from invoicing to shipping
- Handle inbound/outbound calls, emails and live chats with customers simultaneously
- Other duties and projects as assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High volume, in-bound call center experience
- Comfortable with upselling products to customers
- Experience or desire to develop salesmanship
- Type a minimum of 30 words per minute
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Above average organization skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Proven ability to meet company and customer quality standards through delivery of high-level customer service
- Strong computer and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be responsible for finding additional tasks during any downtime
- Ability to work any schedule Sunday-Saturday from 5am-7pm
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum one year call center experience
- Minimum three years customer service experience
Work from home agents must provide their own computer equipment, including laptop, and have a reliable internet connection that is NOT wireless.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and include your hourly rate requirements and date you are able to start work.
Promedev is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Health/Dental/Optical Insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off to start. A work environment where most of the people have been with us for over 5 years. When people come to work for us, they stay. We take care of our employees, we work hard and as a result, people rarely leave.