Promedev, makers of Relief Factor, is currently recruiting for a full-time, Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist to join our rapidly-growing Relief Factor Team in Kirkland, WA. This position is a hybrid role combining 40% design for digital marketing/advertising, 40% optimization strategy & analysis, and 20% implementation.
In this role, you will focus heavily on using A/B split tests to iteratively improve conversion rates, increase retention rates, and improve overall profitability. You will design and test website graphics, layout, UI/UX, headlines, and other copy, as well as advertising creative and consumer audience targeting for a rapidly growing, direct to consumer nutrition supplements company.
The ideal candidate desires a career in digital marketing/advertising and is ready to prove themselves by increasing the performance of the landing pages and campaigns under their ownership. This is an excellent entry-to-mid-level opportunity for a creative and motivated team player to join a rapidly growing performance marketing team!
- Creative by nature and quick to adapt. You use data as inspiration to be more creative and pivot easily based on results to find solutions that convert.
- Customer-centric. Youre thoughtful in designing for the end consumer and are personable, yet professional when communicating with stakeholders and other team members.
- Highly-organized self-starter. You are biased to speed yet detail-oriented. You thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, startup environment, and your motivation is known to spark the whole team!
- Confident, outspoken, and emotionally intelligent. You are not afraid to try, fail, learn, and try again. You take risks, are open to ideas, and constructive criticism, plus youre not afraid to challenge the status quo.
Responsibilities (What youll learn)
- Design, implement and optimize customer acquisition campaigns using Visual Website Optimizer and other A/B testing facilities
- Expected to grow into full ownership of A/B split tests from concept to completion (includes research, design, implementation and documentation of results for creative assets, copy and audience targeting and more)
- Design and develop device-responsive creatives and ad copy
- Actively enhance user engagement and click-through rates, taking action on key metrics and KPIs, through continuous testing and improvements
- Convert qualitative and quantitative data into prioritized test plans and clearly articulate test hypotheses, success metrics, and insights
- Seek and understand current industry trends/technologies to stay up to speed and ahead of the competition
- Contribute to the development and improvement of customer experience team processes and strategies
- Experience level: Entry-mid level
- Strong design and copywriting skills for digital marketing and advertising
- Working knowledge of A/B split testing and basic web analytics
- Desires career in digital marketing/advertising industry and is eager to learn digital performance statistics, terminology and conversion optimization strategies (conversion optimization, digital marketing and/or media buying experience a PLUS!)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and/or the confidence to participate in client-facing situations and internal meetings
- Web design background and front-end HTML/CSS skills that adhere to best practices and cross-browser/device usability or quality assurance testing
- Basic statistical analysis skills as it relates to optimization, as well as a systematic approach to developing a final experience that drives results
- Basic understanding of user experience and mobile usability principles to optimize for audience segments. *Note: this is not a traditional UX role
To apply for this position please submit your resume, a brief summary of your overall experience and include your desired salary, as well as the date you can start work.
Promedev is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer
What Relief Factor can offer you
- Join a fun, fast-paced team. Voted one of the fastest growing companies in the US two years in a row.
- A great opportunity to build your skillset and launch your career working on a website that receives hundreds of thousands of uniques each month. You can be a huge part of the company while also learning a ton and growing professionally.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off to start