Promedev, makers of Relief Factor, is currently recruiting full-time, Call Center Supervisor who is fluent in Hindi to join our rapidly-growing Relief Factor Customer Care Team in Kirkland, WA. Our call center operates Monday - Friday, 8-hour shifts range from 5 am - 6 pm. Local team members have the option to work in our office, or team members can work remotely from their quiet home environment, which is free of distractions and has room to work efficiently. Candidates would need to be a resident of Washington State to be considered.
Promedev is a company that values doing the right thing, listening to customers and each other, and exceeding expectations. We think beyond our titles. We take care of our team, and as a result, we have very low turnover - most employees have been with us for over five years. If you are a confident, collaborative team player with proven customer service skills, we would love to hear from you!
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Support the specific systems and processes of the Call Center.
- Act as an escalation point for difficult questions or dissatisfied customers and provide a supporting role to the project by assisting in the daily operational duties of the Call Center and its staff.
- Act as the liaison to contact center in India.
- Monitor staff calls for quality, provide feedback and act as a trainer for those topics that are considered an expert.
- Ensure proper phone and chat coverage is scheduled.
- Ensure the Call Center is properly trained to process orders.
- Reconcile customer invoicing, payment, and order disputes.
- Ensure Call Center employees are briefed on current processing procedures.
- Critique and mentor the Call Center employees in improved customer care.
- Train new Call Center employees
- Responsible for staff schedule to include scheduling and confirming adherence to required breaks
- Responsible for performance reviews of staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to speak Hindi fluently
- Strong organization skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be able to successfully delegate and explain tasks to team members
- Proficient in MS Office
- Must have proven ability to meet company and customer quality standards through delivery of high-level customer service
Education and Experience
- Three or more years leadership, training, and/or supervisory experience
- Five or more years customer service experience
- College degree preferred
Work from home agents must provide their computer equipment, including laptop, and have a reliable internet connection that is NOT wireless.
To apply for this position please submit your resume and include your desired hourly rate and date you can start work.
Promedev is an equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with employer matching
- Three weeks of Paid Time Off to start