We are seeking a per diem Nurse Practitioner at $60 per hour to become part of our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Perform physical examinations of patients and history
- Qualify patients for the Maine Medical Marijuana Certifications
- You do NOT need to make any diagnoses nor write prescriptions (although a DEA registration is needed)!
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
The Relief Clinic specializes in evaluations for Maine's Medical Marijuana Certifications, complying with the Maine Medical Marijuana Program (MMMP) rules.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to work in our medical clinic conveniently located near the Auburn Mall, per diem at the Auburn location or at various outreaches. You should be interested in the medical cannabis field or feel comfortable learning more about medical cannabis and the MMMP rules governing certification. If you are not familiar with the MMMP, we can help.
The Relief Clinic currently is solely a recommendation office. If patients qualify, you would write a Maine Medical Provider recommendation.
The Relief Clinic serves as a referral clinic for providers as well as self-referrals those wishing to add non-traditional therapies to their existing regimen.
Must possess and maintain a current NP license and DEA with the state of Maine.
Please contact Evelyne at 207-313-6874 if you are interested.
Nurse Practitioners needing supervision are welcome to apply.