Do you want to steer the future of pharmacy and contribute to shaping the healthcare industry? As the Pharmacist in Charge at Next Level Pharmacy, you'll get to work cross-functionally across operations, engineering and design teams to build a better, more intuitive pharmacy from the ground up. You'll also be responsible for ensuring the Production Pharmacy team provides the highest level of care to patients locally from our Houston pharmacy.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Next Level Pharmacy and on the Fulfillment Team where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry.
What You’ll Do:
• Help build the operations and team at Next Level Pharmacy’s first pharmacy location in Stafford.
• Mentor and work with a team of Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, and Fulfillment Coordinators to optimize quality and Patient experience
• Provide comprehensive and accurate clinical utilization review and dispensing services at the Houston pharmacy.
• Ensure proper ordering, handling, receiving, documentation, and storage of all medications.
• Supervise the security and integrity of the facility.
• Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with the following:
• Local, state, and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy
• Policies and procedures as set forth by Next Level Pharmacy
• Third-party payor contract rules and regulations held by Next Level Pharmacy
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
• Willing and able to lead the pharmacy and the pharmacy staff.
• Passionate about operating at a high pace fulfillment operation that focuses on process improvement.
• Excited about the opportunity to blend together operations, lean, compliance, and know the ins and outs of the pharmacy.
• Adaptable and willing to be a part of a fast-growing start-up pharmacy.
• Licensed and in good standing with the Houston State Board of Pharmacy.
• 1+ years of PIC experience.
• Resourceful and finds solutions to problems.
• A leader who champions camaraderie and always puts the team before self.
• Leverages data analysis to make informed decisions.
• Believes in continuous improvement.
• Has creative ideas on what needs to change in the industry.
• Passionate about improving the patient experience.
• Can make quick and thoughtful decisions.
• Proven experience putting patients first- every time we have to make a choice, we will always choose the well-being of our patients.
• Choose the work that makes the biggest impact on our goals. Prioritize impact overactivity.
Embody Alto's values: put patients first, empathy, humility, think rigorously, make an impact, and never leave a patient behind.
• Ability to lift twenty (20) pounds. Moving, lifting, or carrying boxes.
• Ability to stand, bend for extended periods
• Fine Motor Skills
• Visual acuity
Next Level Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.