We are seeking a Medical Assistant With X-Ray Licence to become a part of our team! Busy Urgent Care Centers looking for full time and part time MA/X-Ray with great communications and clinical skills. Front and back office. Be part of our team and grow with us.
- MA for both clinical and front office duties
- Perform X-Rays, with skull certified a plus
- DOT and non-DOT drug testing experience
- Vital signs and perform EKG's
- Obtain urinalysis, blood drawing
- Medical Assistant Certificate/Diploma
- A valid CPR card
- X-Rays Technician have a current license/permit to include Digital Radiography.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment