Member Service Representative - Full-time Landmark
Role: Build member relationships by asking questions that identify needs and solutions and provide financial services to educate, prepare, and empower members. Perform a variety of member transactions. Responds to member's questions in a timely fashion accurately and concisely.
- Ask open ended questions to assist members and potential members with their financial needs; explain features and benefits of services, prepare members financially by paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments.
- Consult with members to identify needs and provide solutions that are in the best financial interest of the member. Enthusiastically promotes Reliant FCU products and services.
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of credit union products and services in order to educate members.
- Respond to all inquiries, either in person/phone or other means, to identify member needs in accordance with the credit union team operating principals.
- Be open to learning new processes and take the initiative to apply them to the job in order to meet established goals.
- Research member inquiries, answer questions, and reconcile accounts as needed. Responds to member's request, concerns, problems, and complaints regarding their accounts. Communicate and convey information to members.
- Account for all monies and balance to computer daily. Assist with the security and monitoring of cash.
- Service existing accounts
- Process credit and debit card disputes
- Maintain integrity and privacy of all member records.
- Assist in training of new service representatives as instructed by management.
- Assist in any area as directed.
- Make members aware of, and sell any product or service that will benefit them.
- Provide accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to all members.
- Knowledge of internal and external use products and services.
- Develop an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, and operational procedures.
Skills and Abilities:
- Maintains a professional work environment and businesslike appearance
- Skilled in assessing, prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled in assessing, analyzing, identifying, and recommending solutions to problems.
- Promotes the well-being of our members, volunteers, employees, and community.
- Maintains a calm and courteous demeanor in demanding situations.
Education and Experience
- High school education or GED
- Six months of similar or related experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; stand; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; speak or hear. Employees must occasionally lift and/or move 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reliant Federal Credit UnionCasper, WY
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.