Member Advisor - Glenrock
Reliant Federal Credit Union Glenrock, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: The primary function of the Member Advisor is to assist new and existing members with their immediate, short term and long-term financial needs/goals through exceptional service and problem solving. Promotes credit union products and services based on member needs as determined from quality conversations.
- Consult with members and potential members to identify needs and provide solutions that are in their best interest. Enthusiastically promotes Reliant FCU products and services.
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of credit union products and services in order to educate members.
- Respond to all inquiries, either in person/phone or other means, to identify member needs in accordance with the credit union team operating principals.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts. This includes ALL account types. For example, certificates of deposit, business accounts, trust accounts, representative payee accounts and estate accounts and IRAs.
- Originate loan applications, process loan closings, and make appropriate recommendations for Debt Protection, GAP, and Mechanical Repair Coverage.
- Identify opportunities through quality member conversations and analysis of credit bureau reports.
- Deepen member loyalty through quality member onboarding.
- Process all types of account changes as needed.
- Process wire transfer requests.
- Serve as Medallion Signature Guarantor.
- Serve as a Notary Public.
- Be open to learning new processes and take the initiative to apply them to the job in order to meet established goals.
- Account for all monies and balance cash and negotiable instruments to computer daily.
- Process credit and debit card disputes.
- Maintain integrity and privacy of all member records.
- Assist in training of new employees as instructed by management.
- Assist in any area as directed.
- Proficient knowledge of accounts, account types, loans, and documentation to open, apply or maintain.
- Identify member needs and recommend appropriate products and services.
- Provide accurate, courteous, friendly, timely and professional service to all members.
- Knowledge of internal and external use products and services.
- Develop an understanding of credit union history, philosophy, and comply operational procedures.
- Meet goals as established by management.
Skills and Abilities:
- Maintains a professional work environment and businesslike appearance
- Skilled in assessing, prioritizing multiple tasks, projects and demands.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled in assessing, analyzing, identifying, and recommending solutions to problems.
- Promotes the well-being of our members, volunteers, employees, and community.
- Maintains a calm and courteous demeanor in demanding situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Education and Experience
- High school education or GED
- 1 year of similar or related experience
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Reliant Federal Credit Union
RetailView all jobs at Reliant Federal Credit Union