Reliance Telephone Systems Grand Forks, ND
- Posted: 27 days ago
- $20 to $28 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, 401k
We are looking for a professional Telephone/Network Technician. You will be responsible for the installation, modification, and maintenance of telecommunication networks at client locations.
- Offer hands-on support for network equipment, Voice/Data communications, and network peripherals.
- Contribute to the implementation of network systems at multiple locations.
- Monitor and control the performance of the communication network.
- Investigate performance problems of the networks and equipment
- Respond to requests for help by offering virtual and/or hands on support.
- Work with Network Manager, Administrator, and other Technicians to solve more complex issues.
- Experience with the configuration of firewalls, routers, and switches.
- Experience configuring LAN/WAN networks, voice gateways, and deploying IP phones.
- Great analytical thinking and problem solving skills in or other related fields.
We offer installation, maintenance, and repair of business and hotel telephone systems, security and video installations, and network design and maintenance.
Reliance Telephone Systems
Reliance Telephone Systems has been providing premiere communications solutions for small and medium business since 1983. We offer installation, maintenance, and repair of business and hotel telephone systems, security and video installations, and network design and maintenance.
118 Gateway Drive NWGrand Forks, ND
TechnologyView all jobs at Reliance Telephone Systems